The 6PR street legal golf cart is one of the best selling units in Bintelli’s lineup. We assemble them here right in Charleston, South Carolina and ship them all across the country. In this article I will discuss the different accessories and features that come standard on the vehicle and will show you why the Bintelli 6pr is the best selling street legal golf cart in North America.
Long Range Electric Golf Cart
Driving range is going to depend on a lot of variables. Things such as ambient temperature, road conditions, amount of passengers, elevation and drivers style will all have an impact on the range one will get with our street legal golf cart. Since we use high quality batteries from Trojan we have had an overall average driving range of 50 miles in between charges. The whole vehicle only costs about 1-2 cents a mile to operate.
Features- Rear Facing Seat Kit
The 6pr has a rear facing seat kit on the back of the vehicle. The great thing about this seat is that it can actually fold down and turn into a utility bed with steel diamond plating. This is very convenient for those who are transporting groceries, luggage, or other various things. When not in use, you simply fold it back up and the rear of the cart is ready to accommodate more passengers.
Features- Built in Beverage Cooler
All Bintelli street legal golf carts come with a built in beverage cooler. The beverage cooler is located in the rear of the golf cart below the passenger seats and is powered by the cart’s batteries. There is an on/off switch on the beverage cooler itself which can be used to keep drinks cold when turned on, and hot when turned off. When not in use the powered beverage cooler can be securely latched into place so you can keep your drinks cold all day.
All Bintelli Electric Vehicles are built in our Charleston, South Carolina facility. For more information or to find out what colors are currently in stock, please contact us at (866) 542-8677.
- Full dimensions(feet): 11.6′ x 4′ x 6.5′
- Ground Clearance(inches): 5″
- Max Forward Speed: 20-25mph
- Max Load Capacity: 1000lbs
- Motor: 4KW (5.5HP)
- Running Distance: up to 50 miles
- Tires: 205/50-10
- Standard Features: 10″ aluminum rims, light package, horn, wood grain steering wheel, wood grain dashboard, wood grain back rests, digital speedometer, 12v power outlet, digital dashboard, street legal under low speed vehicle laws
- Batteries: 8pcs Trojan 105 (Made in USA)
- Controller: Curtis Sepex 1268 (Made in USA)
- Charger: Eagle On Board (Made in USA)
- Brakes: 4 wheel hydraulic with hand brake
- Suspension: Front and rear plate spring + cylinder hydraulic shock absorber
- Windshield: DOT with Wiper
- Wheelbase: 96.5″
- Turning Radius: 12 Feet