Cheap gas powered mopeds and electric scooters can be a great, eco-friendly investment. However, paying too much for a motor scooter is not an ideal financial decision. Powersports machine fans hoping to avoid the aforementioned dilemma may be able to do so by buying one of the cheapest 50cc mopeds in 2022 as highlighted below.
49cc Bintelli Sprint
Moped fans interested in buying a cheap gas powered scooter may want to check out the 49cc Bintelli Sprint. This powersports machine provides adequate room for two, as well as a plethora of perks that are aptly suitable for the daily commute. Key features include a load capacity of 300 lbs, LED Headlight, and the following.
- Stainless steel hardware
- 1-year warranty
- Backseat rest doubles as a storage compartment
- 4-stroke, aircooled, 49cc engine
- Front and back suspension
- Top speed of 40 miles per hour
- Gets an average of 110 miles per gallon
- Comes with a 1.4 gallon fuel tank
As an added bonus, Bintelli also offers free shipping to most places in the USA. For more information about this $1,600 gas powered moped, click here.
2022 Kymco Agility 50
Another gas powered motor scooter worth checking out is the 2022 Agility 50 from Kymco. As the name implies, this cheap moped comes with a 50cc engine as well as other speed boosting components that make it possible for the powersports machine to achieve a top speed of 30 mph. Other noteworthy attributes are listed below.
- Gear specific holsters, such as a lockable helmet post, are included
- Passenger foot pegs are built into the body
- Underseat storage can be locked
- Capable of getting an average of 102 miles per gallon
- Fuel tank can house roughly 1.3 gallons
That said, the 2022 Kymco Agility 50 is about $1,900 and shipping does not appear to be included.
Lexmoto Echo 50 E4
Powersports machine enthusiasts seeking a unique gas powered moped may be delighted to own the Echo 50 E4 from Lexmoto. This scooter stands out in a crowd thanks to a Y shaped headlight that is punctuated by two turn signals in the side crevices of the letter. Additional unique features are highlighted below.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Tall side mirrors
- Double kickstand
- Mini cargo rack
- 1.5 gallon tank
- Top speed 28 mph
- 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine
To see this $1,800 gas powered moped visit the Lexmoto website.
Sinnis Encanto 50cc
Rocking a traditional moped style, the Sinnis Encanto 50cc features a minimalistic design that is easy on the eyes. To aptly complement this curvy look, the scooter manufacturer equipped the powersports machine with a streamlined cockpit, aerodynamic curves, and the following.
- Air-cooled, 49.6cc engine
- Gets an average of 120 miles per gallon
- Thick, 10” wheels
- LED headlight
- Side reflectors
- Luggage space
- Able to go over 60 miles per hour with modifications
Given the perks listed above it should come as no surprise the MSRP of this powersports machine is $2,100.
Bintelli Powersports, located in Charleston, South Carolina is your one stop shop for golf carts,
LSVs, motorcycles, atvs, dirt bikes, scooters, mopeds, go karts, and more. Nationwide shipping and financing is available! Give them a call at (843) 405-8366 or visit them online!