All Bintelli Electric Vehicles are built in our Charleston, South Carolina facility. This electric shuttle and trailer can travel up to thirty miles per charge. Additional batteries can be installed for a longer range of up to 40-50 miles per charge. We fully load this vehicle with features such as made on board smart chargers, aluminum rims, cd player with radio, PA system, Curtis controller, and wood grain steering wheel. The on board smart charger we include is made in the USA and plugs into a standard wall outlet. For more information or to find out what colors are currently in stock, please contact us at (866) 542-8677.
The federal government has set a maximum weight limit for electric low speed vehicles. This vehicle exceeds that weight limit to be street legal. Unless special permission is granted, this vehicle is intended for private or off road public road use only. Please visit our accessories page to view available options for this vehicle.
- Body: Steel framework + fiberglass
- Roof: Fiberglass
- Windshield: DOT glass
- Seat backrest and cushion: Artificial leather
- Seat armrest: Stainless steel
- Floor: Non-slip plastic
- Side mirror: One piece on each side
- Windshield Wiper: Included
- Motor: 6.3kw
- Max Climbing Ability: 10%
- Maxload: 4,350lbs
- Dimensions: 34.8′ L x 5.0′ W x 6.4′ H
- Lights: Headlights, turn signals, brake lights
- Horn and Reverse Alarm: Included
- Sound System: CD player, radio, PA system
- Steering system: Rack and pinion steering system
- Shuttle Brake system: Front and rear drum hydraulic brake system
- Trailer Brake System: Surge Brakes *
- Transmission system: Semi Automatic, 4F+1R gear box, transmission shaft
- Tires: 145/80-R12 with aluminum rims
- Suspension: Front independent suspension, cylinder hydraulic vibration absorber
- Suspension: Rear integrated rear end, steel plate spring suspension, cylinder hydraulic vibration absorber
- Dashboard: Voltameter, amp meter, speedometer, turn signal indicator, headlight indicator, headlight switch, turn signal switch, wiper switch, horn button.
- Batteries: US Battery or Trojan – An additional 12pcs can be added for extended range.
- Controller: Curtis 1209 (Made in USA)
- Charger: On Board Smart Charger